This policy was last updated on November 24th, 2020
Who We Are
Template World (https://www.templateworld.com) is owned and operated by Kaiomi. Kaiomi is the sole owner of information collected on TemplateWorld.com and does not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
We respect the privacy of users of of the website (‘WEBSITE’). We will will not disclose any personal information about you or the documents you submit to this website, without your prior permission, unless we deem such action is necessary to:
- comply with due legal process;
- otherwise protect the legal rights of Kaiomi;
- enforce the terms of our service;
- protect the interests of users for the WEBSITE or others.
We keep the information that we collect to an absolute minimum, because we value your privacy.
If you’re just visiting our site and you don’t have a newsletter subscription with us, then we do not collect any personal information. The only thing we may see in our logs is your IP address and which pages you viewed and/or documents you downloaded at which point in time. Those logs are cleared out monthly.
If you sign up for our newsletter, then we request a name and email address. It’s up to you what you fill in of course, but we will send you the newsletter to that email address. We do this by adding you to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe to our mailing list with every mail that we send or by dropping us an email at email@example.com.
None of the above information is shared with any third parties.
- Analytics Purposes: we like to know how many people are visiting our website and which pages they visit etc. For this we use Google Analytics. Google may use one or more cookies to track your visits to this website.
- Advertising Purposes: in order to pay for the costs of this website we use advertising. The advertising is done by one or more partners, who may also use one or more cookies to track your visits to this website and clicks to our ads.
A cookie is a small text file that a Website writes to your hard drive. Cookies work as your identification tag and may be used to identify you between visits / clicks; cookies let the web page server know that you have returned to this site. Cookies also can determine other information, such as the daily visitors to our website and the pages of the site most frequently visited. They cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. Cookies are unique and can only be read by the server that assigns them.
You can change the settings in your browser to prevent cookies if you do not want to have a cookie set when you visit our website.
About the GDPR
If you are a citizen or business in EU (like we are) then the GDPR applies to you.
We are in full compliance with GDPR (as with any laws in all jurisdictions that we operate in) and you can send any requests about this to firstname.lastname@example.org